On October 17th, the FAA approved Skyward to provide quick access to controlled airspace as part of the new Low Altitude Airspace Notification Capability, or LAANC. The FAA has already launched a fully functional prototype that includes airspace near several airports with more on the way.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Controlled airspace: before and after LAANC
- What this means to businesses that use drones
- The logistics of flight planning in controlled airspace
- Authorization and status updates
- Up-to-date resources for future airspace access