From Gaining Executive Buy-In to Ensuring Successful Execution
Big companies are using drones to save money, increase efficiency, improve worker safety, and obtain data they've never had access to before. But integrating new technology into any complex organization can seem overwhelming. How do you make the case to the C-suite? Should you launch your own program or outsource it to an expert? What about hiring qualified pilots—what criteria are you looking for? And what kind of operational standards will satisfy your legal and compliance departments?
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Why Stantec chose to launch an internal program
- The value that major telecomm corporations have achieved from outsourcing drone ops to Talon Aerolytics
- How to gain buy-in from executives and lawyers
- Strategies for mitigating risk and operating efficiently
- How to scale your program and manage far-flung teams