Live Webinar Featuring POWER Engineers and senseFly
Construction and engineering projects have always been full of moving parts. Drones are a great asset to many project, but they also add another layer of complexity beyond juggling contractors, scheduling delays, permits, and inspections. By ensuring up front that your drone ops are safe, professional, and efficient, you’ll avoid headaches and maximize your investment.
Join Skyward, POWER Engineers, and senseFly for lessons on putting drones to work at a global firm.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- Gaining executive buy into build a drone program at a large corporation
- Meeting regulatory and risk management requirements
- Future proofing your fleet with the right hardware and software investments
- Expanding drone operations throughout your organization
- Managing your people, projects, and equipment
- Choosing the right technology partners
- Webinar: Part 107: What You Need to Know (for operators in the United States)
- Webinar: 60 Pro Tips in 60 Minutes
- eBook: The Essential Guide to Launching Commercial Drone Operations
Mapping & Analysis Department Manager,
Chief Pilot, Skyward
Marketing Manager, Skyward